February 25th, 2006 (Saturday)
- The Indiana University Computing for the Commons will be hosting a "Free Software Party" from 12pm to 5pm in Ernie Pyle Hall room 157. Promotional flyer
February 19th, 2006 (Sunday)
- Janko's Little Zagreb owner and founder, John S. Pouch, is found dead at his house by firefighters who were responding to a fire at his home in Spencer.
- First televised IU away game shown on Assembly Hall's new video screen.
- IU Men's Basketball team loses to Illinois 70-58. This is the first game since Mike Davis' resignation
- Hoosier Hills Food Bank annual Soup Boul Benefit held at the Bloomington Convention Center.
February 16th, 2006 (Thursday)
- A heavy thunderstorm moves through Bloomington starting around 8pm. A tornado watch remains in effect until 11pm.
- Mike Davis announced his resignation as coach of the IU Men's basketball team.
February 13th, 2006 (Monday)
- A surge in new articles, edits and new users on Bloomingpedia forces the Bloomingpedia Council to temporarily block all traffic from IU's domain.
February 12th, 2006 (Sunday)
- Bloomingpedia's mediawiki software was upgraded to support many new features. The site was down from 3am - 4am.
- Intense snow fell all day with little accumulation due to recent warmer temperatures
February 10th, 2006 (Friday)
- Sister Cities hosted a silent auction in the Fountain Square Mall Ballroom including food and entertainment from 7 - 11pm. flyer
February 8th, 2006 (Wednesday)
- Japonais Japanese restaurant and Sushi Bar opens.
February 7th, 2006 (Tuesday)
- A package leaking a "suspicious" white powder delivered to Finelight in Fountain Square Mall. Police determined that the power was in fact talcum and the package was mis-delivered to Fountain Square Mall, it was intended for an out of state business. Story: http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wfiu/news.newsmain?action=article&ARTICLE_ID=875814
February 4th, 2006 (Saturday)
- Theatre South (BHSS) will be performing "The Breakfast Club" tonight in Carmichael Hall at Bloomington High School South. General admission is $5 and the curtain is at 7:00pm. This is the last show.
February 3rd, 2006 (Friday)
- Theatre South (BHSS) will be performing "The Breakfast Club" tonight in Carmichael Hall at Bloomington High School South. General admission is $5 and the curtain is at 7:00pm.
February 2nd, 2006 (Thursday)
- Unix Users Group February 2006 - Wiki Panel Discussion - 3pm, IU Radio and Television Building Room 175.