Memorial Stadium is the main football stadium for Indiana University in Bloomington. It is located at 1200 E. 17th Street in the IU Sports Complex between 17th Street, SR 46, Dunn Street and Fee Lane. It opened on October 8, 1960, seats 52,354, and replaced the old 10th Street Stadium that was located along 10th Street at Fee Lane.
Other than IU Football, it is also used for graduation ceremonies, football camps, marching band practice and was in the past used for drum and bugle corps shows.
The stadium playing field used natural grass until 1986, when it was replaced with Astroturf. The stadium reverted to natural grass again in 1998, but switched to AstroPlay in 2003.
- Indiana University graduation ceremonies
- Pre-Game, Half-Time, and Post-Game shows by the Marching Hundred
- 4th of July Fireworks for Bloomington
- Drum Corps International Regional Championships 198?-1993
- 2008 Drum Corps International World Championships