The Ryors Building stood on the corner of Kirkwood Avenue and Walnut Street for many years. It was built around 1892 and was the home of the Monroe County Bank. It was built by W. W. Durand and later bought by Howe Ryors.
In 1922 Ryors' son and daughter sold the building to the bank. At the time, the basement of the building was occupied by the Jackson Barber Shop, the back of the lower floor was occupied by Nick & Tom, and the second floor contained a tailor shop and office rooms.