|Years:||1905 1906 1907 – 1908 – 1909 1910 1911|
Significant events from 1908.
- 24th - William Mershon, son of Crook Mershon, slashes the face of Luther Smith with a razor in a drunken brawl. He is charged with intent to kill.
- 9th - Branch McCracken is born
- Vitandonia Solomita opens an Italian store at the Reed Quarry.
- George Tanksley opens up a shoe repair shop.
- Cal Rainbolt's sawmill is almost entirely destroyed by fire.
- The first performance at the Harris Grand takes place. In the boxes are Edward Showers, Fred Matthews, Sanford F. Teter, William Showers, Henry Gentry, and Judge James B. Wilson. The show is "The Sunny Side of Broadway", presented by Murray & Mack.
- "Dad" Eagleson opens a skating rink catering to African-Americans.