|Years:||1888 1889 1890 – 1891 – 1892 1893 1894|
Significant events from 1891.
- 20th - Maxwell Hall is dedicated on the Indiana University campus
- Isaac Claman sells his lumber yard to William A. Fulwider & Son.
- 80 acres north of town, known as the "Lentz property", are sold at guardian's sale to Judge Robert Miers for $610.
- The two stores of the Bollenbacher Block, south of Collins & Karsell, are sold at Sheriff sale.
- 20th - A heavy storm and tornado strikes close to Clear Creek. H.F. Dillman's carriage house is blown down and some of his farm machinery is damaged. Stone fence is washed down near the Milford Mather farm, and Chesley Woodard and A.H. Perring lose crops.
- Joseph Swain leaves Indiana University to teach at Stanford
On the Square
Downtown businesses included:
- Craig Worley, east side, livery stable