University Lutheran Church
University Lutheran Church is a church in Bloomington, located on the northwestern corner of the junction of 7th Street and Fess Avenue just north of the Indiana Memorial Union in the University Courts neighborhood. Part of the Christian denomination known as the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, it was founded in 1929. In addition to local members, the church serves Indiana University students by running a student ministry center.
The congregation worships in a Tudor Revival-style stone church building designed by Alfred Grindle and built in 1932. Charles A. Pike was the general contractor. It is part of the National Register of Historic Places-listed University Courts Historic District; the church's stone sign is individually designated as part of the district.