Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Rose Well House
The Rose Well House is a small structure built in 1908 from stone door gates that were originally part of the Old College Building. The well house is located over what was the first cistern used on the new Indiana University campus, on the north-eastern edge of Dunn's Woods. It is situated close to Wylie Hall, Owen Hall and Maxwell Hall. It was built in the shape of a Beta Theta Pi fraternity pin.
- A female student isn't a true college co-ed until she is kissed in the Well house at midnight
- Any couple who kisses in the Rose Well House at midnight on Valentine's Day will be together forever.