Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
IU Sports Complex
The structures in the sports complex include:
- Assembly Hall - men's and women's basketball
- Bill Armstrong Stadium - men's and women's soccer, The Little 500
- Robert C. Haugh Track and Field Complex - men's and women's track and field
- The Harry Gladstein Fieldhouse - men's and women's indoor track, misc. activities
- The John Mellencamp Pavilion - football training, misc. activities
- Memorial Stadium - football
- North Fee Lane Athletic Fields - IU Club Sports
- Royer Pool - men's and women's swimming and diving
- IU Tennis Center - men's and women's tennis, club tennis
Sembower Field and the IU Softball Field are located close to the sports complex, just to the south across 17th Street from the Royer Pool and Bill Armstrong Stadium. Students living in Foster and Briscoe Quadrangle residence centers can watch games from some of the rooms and lounges.