Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Fee Lane is a street running north/south through the Indiana University campus from 10th Street at the Arboretum up to the 46 Bypass, where it turns into Matlock Road. It passes through the IU Sports Complex between 17th Street and 46 Bypass.
Several Indiana University residence halls are located on Fee Lane:
It also passes by several Indiana University venues, such as:
- Sembower Field (home to IU Baseball)
- Assembly Hall (home to IU men's and women's basketball)
- Indiana University Outdoor Pool
- Harry Gladstein Fieldhouse (a facility for IU track and field)
- Bill Armstrong Stadium (home to IU soccer)
- IU Tennis Center
Two landmarks exist at the road's intersection with the Bypass: