Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
School of Continuing Studies
The School of Continuing Studies at Indiana University offers degrees at various levels.
From their web site:
Upholding Indiana University's commitment to teaching, research, and service, the School of Continuing Studies provides the best in lifelong learning to individuals and organizations in Indiana and beyond, as well as to the university community, using technology to increase access to educational resources, enhance teaching and learning, and provide services.
The school offers
- two undergraduate degrees in general studies (both available online)
- one graduate degree in adult education (available online with one required on-campus weekend)
- more than 195 university courses and more than 100 high school courses, many of them online
- a high school diploma
- professional development and custom training opportunities
- Students can complete the SCS degrees, courses, and diploma entirely at home.
Indiana University School of Continuing Studies 790 E. Kirkwood Avenue Bloomington, Indiana 47405-7101 Phone: 800-334-1011 or 812-855-2292 (24 hours a day, seven days a week) Fax — Learner Services: 812-855-8680 Fax — Dean's Office: 812-855-8997
Indiana University High School
Indiana University High School (IUHS) is a virtual high school that provides individual courses as well as a fully accredited high school diploma through distance learning offered by the Indiana University School of Continuing Studies. IUHS is accredited through the North Central Association and accepted for college admission by Indiana University and Big Ten schools, as well as many other universities nationally. All high school courses are developed and taught by certified teachers. Details about IUHS can be found online at: