Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
One City Center
The building was erected in 1924 as a Masonic temple. The architects where Rubush & Hunter. The original appearance of the building can be viewed in a photo at the Monroe County History Center web site. The stepped pyramid roof and topping urn are indicative of the Egyptian Revival style, but the symmetry of the building indicates Beaux Arts influences.
In 1985 extra windows were cut into the building's facade.
The following businesses currently have offices here.
- WTTS (Suite 400)