Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Marsh Supermarket (2424 S. Walnut St.)
Apparently a lot of people within the area around this store called it the "Ghetto Marsh". At the time of closing, it was confusing to people why this location was closed while the one on west 3rd street was remaining open.
- West side - (Closed in 2016, now a Fresh Thyme Market) Marsh Supermarket (3516 W. 3rd St.) — Map from Google
- East side - (Closed in 2017) Marsh Supermarket (123 S. Kingston Dr.) — Map from Google
- South side - (Closed, now a Lucky's Market) Marsh Supermarket (2424 S. Walnut St.) — Map from Google
- North side - (Closed in 2017, now a Kroger) Marsh Supermarket (1825 N. Kinser Pike) — Map from Google
- East side - (Closed in 2014, now a Goodwill) O'Malia Food Market (512 S. College Mall Rd.) (Marsh owned) — Map from Google
- Marsh updating stores, closing one - Herald Times, 2007-06-23