Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Hebron Church, Regular Baptist, was one of the earliest churches in Monroe County. It was organized in February of 1822 with less than 20 members. For many years they held their services on the 3rd Saturday and Sunday of each month, and did not pay their preachers.
There is currently a Hebron Church located at 9900 West Rockeast Road. While it is in roughly the same location as the old church, its 20th and 21st century history is unknown.
- Samuel Owens (1822 - 1826)
- Thomas Oliphant (1826 - 1855)
- Martin C. Fulk (1855 - at least 1896)