Need help editing articles? Start out with the new Introduction to Editing Articles Video.
Fun Frolic visited Bloomington every summer from 1957 to 2011 and celebrated their 50th anniversary in 2007. The Frolic offered carnival rides, games and food and was a fundraiser for Big Brothers/Big Sisters of South Central Indiana and IU Campus Child Care.
In 2012, the event was ended due to declining attendance, and would not be held that year.
Events schedule 2007
- Friday, June 15th - opens at 6 p.m. - ride all night for $15
- Saturday, June 16th - opens at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17th - opens at 3 p.m. - all rides and some foods/games are $1 each
- Monday, June 18th - opens at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 19th - opens at 6 p.m. - ladies night, unlimited rides for $10
- Wednesday, June 20th - opens at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21st - opens at 6 p.m. - 2 for 1 rides night
- Friday, June 22nd - opens at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, June 23rd - opens at 3 p.m. - Last Blast wristbands, unlimited rides until 7 p.m. for $15